| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Clones in October is a little cool at 9.7 °C (49.46 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13.1 °C (55.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6.5 °C (43.7 °F).
- In October the average daily temperature range/ variation is 6.6 °C (11.9 °F).
- The weather in October is hardly arid. Circa 97mm (3.8in) of H2O tumbles.
- The shortest day is 9:22 long and the longest day is 11:30 long with an average length of 10:25.
Check the distance to and compare the Clones October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Clones, Ireland
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Clones:
- Tiree, Uk - 256.5 kms (159.4 miles) N
- Glasgow, Scotland, Uk - 257.2 kms (159.8 miles) NE
- Ballykelly, Northern Ireland, Uk - 97.1 kms (60.3 miles) N
- Belfast-Aldergrove, Uk - 81.4 kms (50.6 miles) NE
- Belfast, Northern Ireland, Uk - 80.9 kms (50.3 miles) NE
- Douglas, Isle Of Man, Uk - 177.9 kms (110.5 miles) E
- Dublin, Ireland - 105.6 kms (65.6 miles) SE
- Valley, Uk - 204.4 kms (127 miles) ESE
- Rosslare, Wexford, Ireland - 219.6 kms (136.5 miles) SSE